sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans Specialist
9825021

How do I get my 2003 Saturn repaired the Transmission VTI

Customer Question

How do I get my 2003 Saturn repaired the Transmission VTI went out in 2013. I have been told Homewood Chevrolet would not repair it, even though they put a new seal on it in 2010 or 2011. I only have 58,000 miles on this vehicle. the only owner brought the car 2002 August 26. Beverly Frazier
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Attorney, would like verification of Cost for this repair, why no one is talking about the GM SETTLEMENT Class Action suit over the transmission failures in the Saturn VUE . I SHOULD STILL FALL UNDER THAT.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

What is the actual issue with the transmission that prevented it from being repaired? The dealer could not or would not repair it?

What seal was previously replaced?