Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  I have been rebuilding automatic transmissions for 25 years
14541291

I need the the transmission relearn process 2002 Nissan

Customer Question

I need the the transmission relearn process for a 2002 Nissan Altima
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I unhooked the computer, so if I could get ALL of the relearn procedures that would help
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

there isnt a relearn for the transmission.

but i will give you all relearn procedures

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcaofbpcbbmtscc/0929-altima-Windows.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/hcaofbpcbbmtscc/0929-altima-Windows.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that document, however, do you have the manual way of relearning those procedures via key, pedal action, window control features, etc.?

sorry,but no,,,,

if nothing was replaced and you are still using the original pcm[computer] you shouldnt need to do a relearn

thanks