Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

My shift releas is stuck, the shift is in park and won't

Customer Question

My shift releas is stuck, the shift is in park and won't move. Kia Soul 2012, the car runs, brake lights turn on, but the horn does not work nor does the outside temperature sensor
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Start first with making use the shift lock cable is connected and not broke and if it looks okay then try doing the adjustment procedure enclosed in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Shift%20lock%20Sept%2027.pdf