Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

My suzuki kizashi runs well before, but last two weeks, i

Customer Question

my suzuki kizashi runs well before, but last two weeks, i drove it on highway,it wont move whatever how i push gas. i
sent it to autorepair, they said i need to replace transmission, after they replaced that, i drove it 1hour', the check engine light is on, they said it should reprogram by dealership, after reprogrammed
, now the check engine light is on again
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After the first time engine light on, the car stopped on highway again, but when it get reprogrammed by dealership, it runs well two days. Now the check engine light is on again
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The check engine light comes on when the computer system sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes, in order to determine what is failing the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you determine the cause. Most Auto parts stores such as Auto Zone will run a scan for you at no charge.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the code is p0476 and p0740.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Are you sure the codes are the correct ones, I'm not finding any listing for either.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is the list that person write for me, but i am confused that i already replace the transmission,it should be good
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I don't see the code listed on the invoice. Can you stop by your local Auto Zone and have then rechecked?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay,i will take it to autozone tomorrow. are u still avilable tomorrow?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Yes Im here everyday, post back here when you can and we can work from there.