Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have Honda factory training in Transmission diagnosis and repair. 20 years Honda only experience.
75670266

I am replacing the transmission in a 2007 Honda Pilot AWD

Customer Question

I am replacing the transmission in a 2007 Honda Pilot AWD with a used transmission
The transmission in car has a tag on it with BVGA. The replacement transmission has
P34A on the tag. What is the difference? Will this replacement transmission work
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

According to my information the P34A is not a match for your 2007 Pilot. It seems there was some change made in 2008 so the parts fitment shows it will not work. I am not sure of the exact reason but I would not take the chance trying to use the P34A transmission.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service is what I work for! If you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. I will continue to help after the rating until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thanks again! ~Honda-Man