Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

I have a 2001dodge dakota 4x4. automatic transmission.

Customer Question

i have a 2001dodge dakota 4x4. automatic transmission. reverse , park & neutral are there, all forward gears are not there. there is no noise ,nothing
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine if the problem you are describing is an internal problem and or a electronic control issue the first thing you need to do is to have the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you determine the cause.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i put it on the computer & it told me it was in 3rd gear & it was really in park. also also told me the gov pressure sensors was outta adjustment. so i changed it.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Is is not setting any fault codes now ?