Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

I have a 1999 ford f150 automatic transmission. Have a new

Customer Question

I have a 1999 ford f150 automatic transmission. Have a new transmission ,new speed sensor , new speed sensor I n differential. The dashboar doesn't show speed n the transmission won't shift. P0722. P0720. U1123.u1041.b1352.p0500. I don't wanna spend more
money. I think the dashboard doesn't work n the transmission won't shift but I don't want to put a new dashboard cus it needs to be reprogrammed I just want to be sure before change it.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

What modules stored the U codes?

The speed sensor is on the rear of the transmission for a 2wd. Is your truck 2 or*****

Did the speedometer stop immediate after the transmission replacement?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris