Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.
14928985

MY 2002 SIERRA 3500 DIESEL TRANSMISSION MODULE IS NOT

Customer Question

MY 2002 SIERRA 3500 DIESEL TRANSMISSION MODULE IS NOT COMMUNICATING
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you haven't yet inspect the wiring leading to the control module and see if any wiring is found broken or damaged in any way or for any water or corrosion on the connection terminals at the TCM.If a fault is found it will need repaired to correct this here.If this is all found o.k. make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels and replace any that are blown.If this is all checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.