ebrock63
ebrock63, Repair shop manager and tech
Experience:  Over 25yrs experience as Shop manager and tech
3195632

I'm putting a 2012 5.3 motor, transmission and transfer case

Customer Question

I'm putting a 2012 5.3 motor, transmission and transfer case into a 1998 Tahoe 2 door. 6L80 tranny. I can't seem to find anyone who can make me a harness that includes the transfer case connections. Any ideas?
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  ebrock63 replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
The easiest way is if you still have access to the vehicle the engine, transmission and transfer case came from, you pull the wiring harness and computer from it to install into your 98.
If you dont, let me know your zipcode and let me see who is closest to you that can do this fabrication
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have access to the harness or computer. (Computers) I can get the VIN if that helps...
99508 is the zip.
Expert:  ebrock63 replied 1 year ago.
HI,
Ok, let me check around and see who can do this. It will be tomorrow though as most places are closing or closed by now and wont be able to check all my sources until morning.