ebrock63
ebrock63, Repair shop manager and tech
Experience:  Over 25yrs experience as Shop manager and tech
3195632

I hope you can. C. and the transmission on my 2001 sebring

Customer Question

I hope you can Jeff. My name is ***** ***** the transmission on my 2001 sebring limited convertible, will not shift past 1st or 2nd gear ( engine strains very badly at 20 mph ). The engine light is on, took it to a shop, and the machinic said code read, " ,replace the modulator valve. " My search for information on the transmission modulator valve only brings us something about a replacing a sensor,.not a modular valve. Please help. I am most confused.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  ebrock63 replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question
Ok, because definitions can get mixed up or lost in translation, can you get me the exact fault code number. It will be Pxxxx -= example P0740
Do this and let me know the code number