Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

I have a 2002 f150 recently the od lite started flashing

Customer Question

I have a 2002 f150 recently the od lite started flashing then went to missing od i replaced a fuse the od lite stoped flashing but if i leave it in od it shifts from 1-2 but not 2-3 and then it just acts like its in neautral if i turn od off i can drive it and it stays shifting from first to second but wont shift into third or od i pulled pan and valve body out looking for broken parts but they all looked good seems like something electricsl but idk what it is any ideas would be great
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Do you know what codes were or are stored?

What was the condition of the fluid from the prior repair attempt?

So far it sounds like the direct clutch has failed and to blame for these issues.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

I noticed you have not replied nor rated the answer. I assume you still need more help, I want you to get something at least for your paid deposit.