Fix_It_Man
Fix_It_Man, Repair Supervisor
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, L! Advanced Level with over 20 years of experience.
1627031

I bought a2001 s10 blazer zr2 with a trans/transferase

Customer Question

I bought a2001 s10 blazer zr2 with a burnt trans/transferase harness. I put one from a junkyard in and seem to have everything hooked up correctly except for a 5 wire plug coming off the transfer case harness that plugs into the frame rail near the fuel filter. Could that be why I have no speedo? And why it won't shift out of first when in D. I can shift manually from 1 to 2 but going into 3 or up to D it just goes into neutral.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Fix_It_Man replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. What are the colors of the wires at that plug and can you tell me why it is not hooked up?