Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.
14928985

Can the double clutch fuid be changed on a 458?

Customer Question

can the double clutch fuid be changed on a 458?
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I know some of the double clutch transmissions can have fluid changes done usually using a fluid like a Pentosin fluid.My info isn't showing for sure if this is possible on your model here but I saw no one else had replied and thought I would try and help in some way.If you can I would speak with a repair facility or dealer to see if the fluid is replaceable as well as what fluid is needed.If this is not an option for you on this let me know.

Thanks Pete