Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.
14928985

I have a th350 the I'd code on it is 7t, I would like to

Customer Question

I have a th350 the I'd code on it is 7t, I would like to know what yr and what it came out of.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In most cases this is due to the code being difficult to obtain.If you have not checked with a service center or dealers parts department I would see if they can provide this code info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I have a th350 handbook with three and a half pages of codes that covers 1969 up to 84 but no 7T code in here. This will be my first attempt to rebuild a transmission and just wanted to be positive of what i was working on. Im pretty sure it is out of a Blazer suburban jimmy or truck as it has a np205 transfercase on it. I will be putting it in an 87 blazer we use to drag race at the fair. Just trying to be thurough before i start and screw something up from the get go.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete