Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.
14928985

How do I know if my 93 Nissan pickup fs5w71c manual

Customer Question

how do I know if my 93 Nissan pickup fs5w71c manual transmission has a one piece or a 3 piece second sinc row?
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

The best place to get a rebuild kit for your model here is from a transmission repair facility in most cases.They can also tell you if this is a one or three piece synch. system at the same time.Unfortunately my info is limited for me to see myself the part numbers for the kit and the info on the 1 or 3 piece.If a transmission repair facility is unable to help with the info you are looking for here let me know.

Thanks Pete