ebrock63
ebrock63, Repair shop manager and tech
Experience:  Over 25yrs experience as Shop manager and tech
3195632

Why can I get my 2000. Hyundai out. Of park and i just

Customer Question

Why can I get my 2000. Hyundai out. Of park and i just brought a. New. Windows wiped motor 4. My back window in. The rear and the motor still don't. Work. Please. Help
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just contact by. Email or. Give call XXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  ebrock63 replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
First you need to check to see if the brake lights work. If not, replace the brake light switch, which is also part of the transmission shift interlock system
If brake lights are working, then it is a faulty shift interlock solenoid located at the shifter assembly
If you have any other questions on this, feel free to ask for more help by clicking the REPLY TO EXPERT button, otherwise please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.