Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.
14928985

I was reading one of your answers about a 2007 2500HD

Customer Question

I was reading one of your answers about a 2007 2500HD transmission issue. I have one of these, the new body style for 2007. The truck is starting to have a little bit of shudder and limps between gear 2 and 3. I doubt it is covered under any of the technical service bulletins, but what is likely the cause of the problem. I can't currently pull the code but it's in the P27xx range
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
One common issue I have come across in the past for this fault here is the transmission valve body itself.If this has not been checked/tested this should be done as it may need rebuilt or replaced.If you can post the full code number here this will help as well just let me know.
Thanks Pete