Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

Volkswagen Jetta: , we are having a problem with our 2003

Customer Question

Hi, we are having a problem with our 2003 jetta shifting from 2-3. when if finally does shift is jerks to 4. we have taken in and the mechanic preplaced the speed sensor but the next the problem started back up...
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No , thank you. We sought help elsewhere. Thank you though.
Glad you got it resolved.