Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

330i: i just changed the trans fluid and the gromet from the

Customer Question

i just changed the trans fluid and the gromet from the valve body to the harness now the key light is on and the engine wont even turn over
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am on a time crunch ...... I would like to be on the urgent list thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the transmission is a ga6hp19z, if that helps. the transmission warning light is on now , I turned the steering wheel twice to the left and right. I also unhooked the negative battery cable for two minutes. the car still wont even crank.
Expert:  Kenny replied 1 year ago.
I would check that the sealing sleeve is fully seated into the unit. I have seen this before where the seal was not all the way in and would cause a no start issue. You can get the locking clip in even with the seal not fully seated. Unfortunately you will need to drop the pan and release the lock to finish installing the seal it is keyed so it will only go in one way.