Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

Transmissions FREESTYLE: I HAVE CODE PO701 2005 FREESTYLE

Customer Question

I HAVE CODE PO701 2005 FREESTYLE
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
The fault pertains to other codes that are in the transmission control module. You will have to have a better scanner that can read the transmission codes not the engine "P" codes. Most obd2 scan tools just read engine codes. So a p0701 really does not mean anything. So you will need further diagnosis with a better scan tool. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
If you get the other codes and still need my assistance please return here and let me know I will always do my best to help.