Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

Mitsubishi Eclipse RS: I have changed several shifts solenoids

Customer Question

I have changed several shifts solenoids to keep the check light engine from popping on but fails and have testers to check out what the problem is but when the light is on the trans does not up shift but when off the trans works fine
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
WHen the check engine light comes on the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes, if you can get me the actual fault codes you are getting and post back with the I will try and help you determine the cause as well as the steps to repair.