EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership experience. ASE Advanced level certified, transmission certified
34559540

Have a 2006 Corolla. I am told a right front axle loose coming

Customer Question

Have a 2006 Corolla. I am told a right front axle loose coming out of the transmission. What part(s) are needed for this repair?
Thanks, Joe
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. The Right front axle has a circlip on the end of it on the transmission side. The circlip is what holds the axle into the transmission. The circlip may be worn or just missing. If you purchase a new axle it will come with the clip. I do not think you can purchase the clip seperately. It would be worth asking around. Let me know if you have more questions or need more help. Thanks.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for viewing my response. Let me know if you have anything else to add, and please remember to rate the service. Thanks.