Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

I have a 2005 mustang auto and I went to pass a car and I lost

Customer Question

I have a 2005 mustang auto and I went to pass a car and I lost my transmission with no signs of it going out before this happen is you could give me some tips of what it could be my email is***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
When you say lost your transmission. Are you saying now it will not move in any gear RD321? If that is the case then verify it will not roll in park to rule out the drive shaft, joints, and axle. That leaves internal transmission issues. No gears would mean pump failure, low pressure, or a broken input shaft. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it rolls fine
Is there anything else you need from me on this concern?