Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

What have you tried so far?: 1997 f250 heavy \

Customer Question

What have you tried so far?: 1997 f250 heavy duty 460 4x4 shift from 1st to 2nd at 3600 rpm , second to third at 4600 and will not shift to OD . od light is not flashing and no engine check light. 8800 gvw so it has obd-1 oil is red. Transmission does not slip
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Below is a list of things i na link which can cause a no 3-4 shift. Do you know how to check these things?https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/97F25034shift.pdfYou want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris