Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

Have a 2007 huyandai sonata the rh rear outside handle as

Customer Question

have a 2007 huyandai sonata the rh rear outside handle as well as the rh inside handle was broken and the rh rear door handle housing support was broken replace both inside and outside handle as well as support housing but the support housing on the original housing the cable from the latch came in from the top the new support has the cable coming in from the bottom and the cable is too long and if the door lock as they do when the car is put in grear the doors lock and the rh rear door cannot be unlocked unless you take the trim panel off and you have to pull the lock cable a number of times to get it to unlatch
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
You should of gotten the updated cable with this updated part. There is a note on the parts screen at the dealer when ordering this part. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris