Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.
14928985

Wrangler: Had my 09 on the trail. Went through a mud hole,

Customer Question

Had my 09 on the trail. Went through a mud hole, not really deep at all, maybe 1 1/2' deep. I lost clutch pedal. It will shift through the gears but will not move, and it will also start in gear.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the clutch linkage and clutch assembly from under the vehicle and see if anything is wet bent or damaged in any way causing this here.If you locate an issue it will need corrected or repaired.If this is done or was done and no issues are found let me know.
Thanks Pete