Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

Car will start and go in gear but wont accelerate when the

Customer Question

car will start and go in gear but wont accelerate when the gas pedal is pushed down and their is no response on the tac.
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what year , make and model you are working on as well as the engine size. It would also be useful to know if the computer has been scanned and if so what fault codes are being set. Post back when you can with the information and we can work from there.