Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

The four transmission lines were replaced one of the lines

Customer Question

the four transmission lines were replaced one of the lines was not properly put in securely causing the vehicle to not run this was fixed and fluid was added, not the vehicle is over heating, I put a total of 2 gallons of anti-freeze in the reserve tank .The resevoir tank is full and the engine is still over heating do I need to repace the thermostat
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I replaced the water pump.
Problem solved.
Thanks
Glad its fixed.