EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership experience. ASE Advanced level certified, transmission certified
34559540

GM Sierra: 2007 GMC Sierra stuck in 4 wheel low. Checked fuse,

Customer Question

2007 GMC Sierra stuck in 4 wheel low. Checked fuse, it is good. Pulled instrument panel and wires to switch appear to be good. Light indicator stays on in 4 wheel high, but it is stuck in 4 wheel low for sure. Tried driving in reverse, etc. Control module? Motor?
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I just need to ask this first. Are you in neutral with your foot on the brake when trying to shift out of 4 low?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but problem is solved. I pulled fuse and battery then reconnected and turned over the key a few times. That did the trick.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Thats good news. I will have to try and remember that fix for the future. Thank you. Thank you for using Just Answer. Please respond with any further questions or comments. Thanks and please rate my service.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.
Hi. If you have any more questions or comments please ask. Otherwise please rate the service provided and thank you for using Just Answer.