Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.
14928985

Pontiac: i have 2005 grand am and the shifting sensors for

Customer Question

i have 2005 grand am and the shifting sensors for 3 and 4 went out and I replaced both sensors and now any gear i put the car into it only goes forward. how do you adjust the electronic linkage. maybe you could just give me a call 530=640=3621
thank you john
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Double check and make sure all solenoids and electrical connections to them are all in their correct locations.If you removed the transmission valve body make sure nothing was installed incorrectly or damaged in any way.
If this is all found to be o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete