Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.
14928985

I have a 99 Nissan sentra. I had the oil and transmission.

Customer Question

I have a 99 Nissan sentra. I had the oil and transmission. Change and about and hour later car died in a drive thru then I got a jump and it died immediately after I got home I changed the alternator and fully charged the battery and all my speedometers and gauges no longer work its popping fuses a d still won't hold a charge help me please
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what you have described here it sounds like the place that did the engine oil and transmission fluid change may have damaged some wiring to electronics on your vehicle here.In this case this can cause the other issues you have seen since the oil changes.
If you can I would have them re check their work to see if anything is found damaged that needs repaired or replaced.If this was already done and found to be o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete