Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

W211: ,I own a merc E320 cdi 2006. 224 bhp. Car does

Customer Question

I own a merc E320 cdi 2006. 224 bhp. Car does not accelerate, it changes through gears quickly in drive mode (they change at 1500 rpm) then it won't accelerate past 100 kph (62 mph). The yellow engine diagnostic light is on all the time. Any idea?
Thanks
Chris
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing less. The best thing to do is to run by autozone or oriellys and have them use their scanner for the check engine light. It is free. And write down the codes. I think your issue will be with a boost pressure sensor or the turbo actuator. But if you get me the codes we can go from there. Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your prompt response Lou.Kind regards,Chris
no problem, again , get me the codes and i will get you a definitive route to take, keep fingers crossed for easy fixes!