Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

Ford: 92 ford escort manual shifter linkage adjustment the

Customer Question

92 ford escort manual shifter linkage adjustment the shifter dropped and is hard to shift in gears is it adjustable?
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you are working on a standard transmission then there is no adjustment on the shiftier and if you are having problem shifting gears then the problem is likely internal to the transmission and or you have a worn shiftier. If this in not the transmission you are working on then post back and we can work from there.