Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.
14928985

I installed a horn on my 1995 ford f150 and i think the wiring

Customer Question

i installed a horn on my 1995 ford f150 and i think the wiring got messed up in the process my truck is shifting hard, i have no speedometer, no odometer, no dome lights ive had this happen before and i replaced the fuse but i checked it with a test light at the fuse and i have power there so whats the problem
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the wiring that was installed or wired in to install this horn and make sure it is wired properly and that no wiring is found damaged or shorted.Also inspect the area the work was done to see if any electrical components were damaged or bumped loose when the repair was done.
If this is all found to be o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete