Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working on Ford, Lincolns and Mercs.
7276279

Hyundai Elantra: 2008 Elantra will not shift to high gear on

Customer Question

2008 Elantra will not shift to high gear on the HWY, Around town not as much a problem
Category: Transmissions
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The shift patterns are controlled by the computer system and in most cases it ill set a fault code and in order to help you determine what is causing this problem you need to start with doing a code scan and post back with the actual fault code you are getting. If you can get this done and post back, we can work from there.