Pete, Automotive Mechanic
Experience:  GM and Mercedes vehicle technician.17 years experience.
14928985

Jeep chk: Brought a jeep today car stop shipping what could

Customer Question

Brought a jeep today car stop shipping what could be wrong
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correction not shifting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
There are several causes for a no shift issue.First is one or more of the electronic solenoids in the transmission valve body at fault needing replaced.Second is the transmission valve body itself needing replaced.The transmission may be low on fluid causing this here or a vehicle speed sensor signal is incorrect.The first thing that needs done here to locate this fault is to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.This is done with a scan tool plugged into your vehicle that can read all computers in your vehicle.Once this is done the codes are then diagnosed and repaired.
If you can get the codes read out and post the code info here this will help just let me know.
Thanks Pete