Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

Pontiac Wave: 2007 wave when I'm at a light the rpm is at 500rpm

Customer Question

2007 wave when I'm at a light the rpm is at 500rpm and when I'm driving shifting pops when driving when in park and putting it in drive it has a hard drop when I'm gear
Category: Transmissions
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oil block cracked
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Normally idle issues on this model are resolved by cleaning the throttle body and MAF sensor, then having the computer reflashed with a new run strategy. Have you done any of these things?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris