Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 yrs. experience with auto, manual, & CVT drivelines
2499435

Transmissions e40d: I got a new updated intermediate band servo

I got a new updated intermediate band servo assembly piston. It is about 1/2" taller can't really get it in the same hole with the top piece and c clip. Likely use the old one.

Hello, I'm Chris. Welcome and thanks for asking your question!

With the 2 sitting side by side if its 1/2 taller but your not using a updated band then use your old servo if in good shape. If the servo is the same length but sitting up to high then the servo is not fully seating in the band or the band is not seated correct in the case.

Hello again Chris here.

It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help with the concern we worked on, and if not to say Thanks.

Also note we have about 80 categories from medical to boats to small engines to legal to whatever you can think of. If you have any other questions give us a shot with another question.

Thanks Chris
.
.