KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

I was on an accident yesterday and unfortunately I don't

Customer Question

I was on an accident yesterday and unfortunately I don't have a license. When I filled out report I put my wife's names down because it is her car and for some stupid reason I thought that be best for insurance reasons. I did get a ticket for that and was wondering what would happen to me like NGOs story shot I was not arrested just given a bunch of tickets. Any insight would be much appreciated &
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I was on Springfield mo
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet as fat as I know
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The cars insured under wife , and I was driving on revoked for not paying fine
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.
Good morning
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.
If you were issued traffic tickets then you must appear in court. If you were issued misdemeanor tickets you must also appear and should have an attorney represent you in court. Misdemeanor tickets have fines and possible jail time attached.I hope this helps. Please don't forget to rate the question for credit and tracking so that I will receive credit and payment for assisting you with your question.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 month ago.

If you have any other questions, just ask.