Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I drove past a school bus stop sign not intentionally

Customer Question

Hello I drove past a school bus stop sign not intentionally because this is my first time. Am so nervous because I don't want my license to get suspended.
JA: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Rhode-Island
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: Yes my first time.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have had a good driving record. Well I don't know if this counts.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Marc Esq USA replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is*****'m a licensed attorney, experienced in traffic violation defense, and I will be happy to assist you.

First of all, relax - from what you've stated, your license will not be suspended. Before I go any further, however, it would be great if you could attach a picture of the ticket you received here. Alternatively, please let me know the exact code(s) that you were cited for. Once you provide me with that info, I'll be able to get back to you with a more comprehensive and accurate answer.

Thanks,

Marc

Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

Different expert here, as the previous expert has opted out of the conversation, and I have opted in. So I can better assist you can you provide the exact code(s) you were cited for? Knowing that would help provide you with the most accurate answer. Thank you.