Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I have a court case coming up in Maryland for driving an

Customer Question

Hi I have a court case coming up in Maryland for driving an uninsured vehicle
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Maryland I am originally from pa and have the tags to my car and insurance in pa i got busted a couple years back for driving uninsured and tried to go to the mva to fix it, long story short I didn't have enough documentation for them to re register my vehicle
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I got pulled over a couple months ago by the same cop that pulled me over the first time I hade to appear in court for driving insured reason why I let it go- my car is old and if I got it re inspected in Maryland it would not pass and would cost more than the vehicles worth. I k ow it was my fault for letting it go but im just curious how I should go about this in court
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Just to be clear, this is the second time you have been pulled over and charged for this?