Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I BOUGHT A CAR ON 6-9-16. THEN ON AUGUST 23, 2016 AT

Customer Question

I BOUGHT A CAR ON 6-9-16. THEN ON AUGUST 23, 2016 AT APROXIMATILY 9.30 AM A NEIGHBOR BANGING ON MY GATE SCREAMING THEY ARE TOWING YOUR CAR AND I WAS TOLD BY THE TOWTRUCK DRIVER THAT I HAD OVER THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS IN PARKING TICKETS AN I JUST WENT TO COURT BECAUSE THE TOW COMPANY TRIED TO SUE ME FOR STORAGE FEES OF IN EXCESS OF 8500. BUT THE TOW COMPANY FAILED TO SHOW UP IN COURT SO THE Case was dismissed by the judge said order of dimissal of entire action L.R. 18.0 SO CAN I GO GET MY CAR FROM THE TOW COMPANY WITH THIS JUDGEMENT ORDER OF DISMISSAL OR WHAT DO I ,DO NOW ????a.a.otis
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Do you have a copy of the order you could attach?