Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I ran a red light in oct 2011 I red all the info at the time

Customer Question

i ran a red light in oct 2011 I red all the info at the time I thought it stated you did not have to pay
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: Santa clarita C A
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I just have a citation for going over the yellow line and this old citation appears I thought I could go to traffic school they acceopted my 64$ and it says I can only f=go to court and not pay the balance
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there a charge
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Traffic Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: ok
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 15 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Can you please clarify your situation, as what you typed above is a bit confusing. You paid the red light ticket and then what? Please give us the details as to what your situation is now and your question for us?