Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

The problem that i have is i received a ticket for diving

Customer Question

the problem that i have is i received a ticket for diving out of service the mechanic said that they fixed the problem they where paid but they didn't sign off on it i over looked it because my dispatcher also informed me that i was free to go i left and of course i was stopped again and received another out of service for the things the mechanic did not fix of course i lost my CDL they will not reopen the case.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok can you call me when you are or there is nothing you can do.4049896467
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Montana and Wyoming
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i paid the ticket and i shouldn't have
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this issue?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
at this point i am disqualified as a CDL driver i would like to reopen the case i have receipts showing that the repairs were made and having to repair the same thing twice.

Thank you for your reply.

Have you filed an appeal to DMV for an administrative hearing on your CDL reinstatement?