Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I got a ticket for overlength tractor semi-trailer and

Customer Question

Hi, I got a ticket for overlength tractor semi-trailer and overwidth. Is it a moving or non-moving violation?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: KY
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: I can either pay or plea not guilty and appear in court
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that's it I think I just need to know if it is considered moving violation
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 17 days ago.

Good morning:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question. As a reminder, all information provided here is general in nature and does not constitute advice.

Please give me a few moments to review your question and begin typing a response. Thanks.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I got overlength tractor semi-trailer and overwidth ticket in KY. Is it a moving violation? Is it going on my record? Is it going on my company's record?
Expert:  Maverick replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is Maverick. Please let me know if you still need help with this.