CriminalDefense
CriminalDefense, Attorney
Experience:  9 + years in Traffic Ticket Defense, DUI/DWI and Criminal Defense cases
9540344

I had my license suspended for two weeks and thought it was

Customer Question

I had my license suspended for two weeks and thought it was reinstated but realized after I was in a no reportable car accident yesterday that the process was not finished,how much trouble am I in for
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 25 days ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Were you cited for driving on a suspended license?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
No,there were no citations,the policeman were called but did not take any info because they said the cars were drivable and no one was hurt so just said to exchange ins information

And did you have valid insurance at the time?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.

Thank you. If the officer did not issue any citations and the only thing that happened was an exchange of insurance information, then you may have gotten very lucky. The officer could have cited you for driving with a suspended license and if they did not and nobody was even issue a citation for the accident, then nothing may come from this. If the other party is made whole and you had valid insurance at the time and they pay the claim, that likely would be the end of this. If your insurance company were to find out about the suspended license, they may try and deny paying the claim and if that happens, you would have to pay out of pocket.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

Expert:  CriminalDefense replied 22 days ago.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!