Legalease
Legalease, Attorney
Experience:  15 years exp in driving issues
20355756

It's not a tech question. I'm trying to start driving, and I

Customer Question

It's not a tech question. I'm trying to start driving, and I believe I have completed everything except the Vehicle Inspection. We aren't required to do inspections where I live, so I need to talk to someone about what I need to do from this point. I'm ready to drive, and I just need to know if you could direct me to someone asap.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: hp computer
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 17 days ago.

Hello there --

-

There are approximately 11 states where no form of vehicle inspection is required by the state, and if you live in one of these states you are simply required to register the vehicle with the state division of motor vehicles in your state. Once you satisfy the requirements of your DMV and you are issued a vehicle registration, then so long as your driver's license is valid you are legally valid to drive the car.

-

I am here every evening if you have further question on this issue.

-

I hope that this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions. If not, can you please press a positive rating above in the star rating section so I will be paid for and given credit for my time assisting you today. I am paid nothing unless you press the middle star or the fourth or fifth star to the right of the middle star above in the star rating section. THANK YOU VERY MUCH