Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  associate attorney
84496330

I received a speeding ticket on the causeway bridge, I want

Customer Question

I received a speeding ticket on the causeway bridge, I want to pay online put can not find the price of the ticket. I was clocked at 75, ten miles over the limit.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 29 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and thank you for using justanswer.com. Give me a bit and I will draft you an answer.

You will have to know the parrish in order to know your particular fine as the fines vary by parrish. See link from LA DMV: http://www.dmv.org/la-louisiana/traffic-tickets.php

"In Louisiana, traffic ticket fines vary by violation and parish you were ticketed in. If your traffic ticket doesn't show the total fine, contact the appropriate traffic court for information or visit their website for a schedule of traffic fines."

So look at your ticket and call the corresponding phone number or go to that parrish's website as it is impossible for anyone to tell you the exact fine without knowing the parrish. Calling the court should take no time and they will give you the correct information you need.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will be greatly appreciated. See link for how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 14 days ago.

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?