Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

I was involved in an accident recently while facing

Customer Question

I was involved in an accident recently while facing eastbound sitting at a red light westbound traffic had the green light..a car travelling westbound and a car travelling southbound collided making the car travelling westbound hit me head on totalling out the vehicle I am in. I know the southbound traveller is at fault and it is he that made the car hit me. Why would the insurance of the car that actually hit me but not initially at fault be calling me or sending me a letter to contact them?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Did the westbound vehicle have insurance?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 month ago.

Are you online with me?