Ely, Attorney
Experience:  Private practice
7286322

Does a sec 3802/1547 b1 show as DUI. When going for a job

Customer Question

Does a sec 3802/1547 b1 show as DUI. When going for a job interview or does it go into more detail what that offense is
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Traffic Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your post and question, however, I am unclear what you the charge is and whether there was a conviction. Are you saying that you were ticketed for driving on a suspended license and also that you refused a breathalyzer test (those are the two sections you cited but I want to make sure)? If so, were you convicted of the driving on a suspended license and has your license been suspended because of a refusal?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No my son got charged with felony because he had a lot of weed in his car. First offense. So they lowered it to that code I gave you earlier. In 2014. He paid fines and is off probation. Is in college. Just want to know when goes for job and they do background check. Does that code say. DUI. Or does it go into a drug detail

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately the Code you have given me is showing up as the charges I mentioned, so I am unclear on what the actual charge is. I am going to opt out of the question with hopes that someone else might be able to help you. I simply cannot without a code that shows what you are indicating. Someone will be with you when they have an answer for you. Thank you for your patience.